FASHION: Rachel Entwistle Jewelry Spring/Summer 2014
For her Spring/Summer 2014, jewelry designer Rachel Entwistle explores magic and mysticism for her “Alchemical” collection.
PSD #3 BY RRUE.
- contains vibrance.
- should work on most caps.
- "darker" and b&w option
- adjust the “darker” and the curves layer to fit your cap.
- i used different settings on the examples (by that i mean only the curves and the darker layer, duplicated, adjusted opacity or both)
- please like or reblog this post if downloading.
- download here (mf).
see a rotational video here
- PSD requested for Union J. Made for the Beautiful Life music video but it also works on photoshoots and probably anything although layers may need to be slightly adjusted. Also works on other people
- Don’t redistribute
- and please like/reblog the post if you download it
- Download here: [MF]
Thomas Couderc and Clément Vauchez aka Helmo - collaboration with Bonnefrite for Pronomade(s), 2010 Photo Collages
- this psd is kinda a base psd and it just includes alot of curves layers and a vibrance option.
- should work on most caps, just play with the groups.
- can be used on its own or as a base.
- do not redistribute or claim as your own.
- please like and/or reblog if downloading.
- download here (mf) or here (da).
WHOA my first theme!!! actually it isn’t but it’s the first one i’m posting for everyone to use how exciting
- 400px sidebar
- do not remove any credits
- do not use this code as a base
- if you have any problems, just ask off anon
- like this post if you’re using this theme :)
All the Rolemodels pieces are up on the Light Grey Art Lab shop so I can finally post my mage character! You can see everyone’s work HERE, order the deck HERE and if you’d like a nice big fine art print of my piece you can buy one HERE. And don’t miss out seeing all the pieces because everyone did an absolutely incredible job!
(I’ve also been working on a little side project with a whole variety of mages, hopefully I’ll have some updates on that soon!)